I wrote a tutorial for Crafty Sew & So
Decorate your home this Easter with this fantastic Bunny Bunting designed and made by our fantastic DMU Textiles degree student helpers Laura and Ellie. This lovely garlands brings a much needed touch of warmth to the colder days and looks adorable adorning Crafty Sew & So’s window.
It’s not long now until we celebrate Easter. As well as devouring chocolate eggs and bunnies why not try getting crafty this Easter and make your very own Bunny Bunting! Grab yourself some fat quarters and download our cute bunny template.
To make twelve you will need:
- Downloadable Bunny Template
- 4 fat quarters of complimentary printed cotton fabric
- 1/2 metre Heavy Weight Interfacing
- Erasable pen or chalk (I love Frixion pens, available at Crafty Sew & So)
- 12 Pom Pom’s
- Wooden pegs
- Pinking shears
- Sewing Machine, or needle and thread
How to make the Bunnies
Sandwich the thick interfacing between…
View original post 238 more words